I am migrating to a new laptop and, as usual, this is a bit more work than I expected…
One issue I could not resolve to my satisfaction was the migration of my RSS-archives in Akregator (especially since I plan to switch to a different feed reader). Hence, I just collect in this post the posts and articles I planned to read or wanted to keep for some reason:
From nuit-blanche we have:
- Sunday Morning Insight: QTT format and the TT-Toolbox -implementation-
- L1 Homotopy: A MATLAB Toolbox for Homotopy Algorithms in L1 Norm Minimization Problems -implementation –
- Error Forgetting of Bregman Iteration (demo)
Form the blog of Clément Mouhot I have
- Many-particle systems and kinetic theory (short course)
- Final published version of “Kac’s program in kinetic theory”
And there are some articles:
- From the Journal on Mathematical Imaging and Vision: Modelling Convex Shape Priors and Matching Based on the Gromov-Wasserstein Distance
- From Numerische Mathematik: Approximation of sparse controls in semilinear equations by piecewise linear functions
- From Mathematical Programming: Randomized first order algorithms with applications to -minimization
- From the SIAM Journal on Imaging Science: A Total Variation–Based JPEG Decompression Model
- From the IEEE Transactions on Image Processing: Efficient Algorithm for Nonconvex Minimization and Its Application to PM Regularization
And some preprints from the arxiv:
- On a macroscopic limit of a kinetic model of alignment
- Convergence rates in -regularization if the sparsity assumption fails
- A glimpse into the differential topology and geometry of optimal transport. (arXiv:1207.1867v2 [math.OC] UPDATED)
And finally there is a review on a book I planned to buy: A Mathematician Comes of Age by Steven G. Krantz.
Moreover, there is a list of posts which I marked with “Important”:
- A class of quasi-variational inequalities for adaptive image denoising and decomposition
- What is “exact recovery”?
- Prox-regularity of rank constraint sets and implications for algorithms.
- Hodge Theory on Metric Spaces
- Regularizers for structured sparsity
- Robust Sparse Analysis Regularization.
- Identification of the coefficients in the linear Boltzmann equation by a finite number of boundary measurements.
- A sufficient condition on monotonic increase of the number of nonzero entry in the optimizer of L1 norm penalized least-square problem.
- Cucker-Smale Flocking Under Hierarchical Leadership and Random Interactions